top of page
Search

Elon Musk's father reveals the incredible measures billionaire has taken to boost security

Elon Musk said last month that he believes his efforts to make the platform more transparent puts him at risk, because he is exposing what he believes to be U.S. government collusion with the tech firm to censor content.

He suspended an account that tracked his private jet, and froze the accounts of journalists who retweeted its posts.

The 51-year-old claimed that the tracking of the jet led to a 'crazy stalker' following a car carrying his young son, X Æ A-12, in Los Angeles, and described the account as posting 'basically assassination coordinates.'

On May 8, while the deal to purchase Twitter was still being agreed, he tweeted: 'If I die under mysterious circumstances, it's been nice knowin ya.'

Errol said his son saw him as vulnerable, and feared that kidnappers could make the 'quickest $20million dollars ever' by targeting his family.

 
 
 

Recent Posts

See All
WHO WE ARE

We’re a young and talented group of entrepreneurs and engineers with a groundbreaking idea designed to contribute towards a better...

 
 
 

Comments


bottom of page